Global Business Engineering
The Global Business Engineer is trained to take a broad perspective - and to build bridges between people from different professions, companies and cultures. This makes the Global Business Engineer truly unique.
We offer four different profiles:
- Global Business Development
- Innovation Product Design
- Information Technology & Production Management
- Intelligent Mechanics Systems
Overall structure of programme
- The 4½-year Bachelor of Engineering Programme consists of 9 semesters of study and a 6 months' work placement in industry.
- Each semester comprises 15 weeks of tuition and project work and ends with a 4-week examination period.
- All this amounts to a workload of 30 ECTS credit points per semester (900 hours of student work)
- Engineering subjects account for approximately two thirds of the study programme.
- Business subjects and languages make up the last third of the programme.
Pažymių išrašas - jei dar nesi baigęs mokyklos, būtina prisegti pažymių išrašą. Smulkesnę informaciją kaip pildyti išrašą ir kada jis reikalingas, rasi čia.
Brandos atestatas – jei jau esi baigęs mokyklą, išrašo nereikia, užtenka prie anketos prisegti savo Brandos atestatą.
- Kastu anglų kalbos testas (jei turi gerą įvertinimą iš IELTS/TOEFL, tau nereikia laikyti Kastu anglų kalbos testo).
- Stojant į šią studijų programą reikės parašyti stojamąją esė. Data, kada reikės atvykti parašyti esė bus pranešta stojimo proceso eigoje.
Primarily we find Global Business Engineers operating in the industrial market, especially in mechanical and IT related industries, all challenging and exciting jobs around the world. The attractiveness of the Global Business Engineer rests on the unique blend of science & technology and international business & language skills.
VIA Career Service Centre
VIA University College is already making a huge effort to help international students find internships and jobs in Denmark. For several years, our Career Service Centre has been offering VIA students help and guidance in searching for jobs and internships in Denmark by offering workshops on “how to write a CV”,or “how to write an application”. The Centre also organizes company dating – a campus fair where students get to meet a lot of Danish companies to hear more about career opportunities. The Career Service Centre is currently intensifying these activities in response to both the Ministry’s and VIA’s wish for international students to remain in Denmark after graduation. We will be offering graduates even more events and opportunities to meet the companies, just as the opening hours at the Career Service Centre have been extended and more seminars will be held. We want our international students to experience that access to the Danish companies and to the Danish labour market will be even easier in the future.
Attached you can find more information about some of the coming events, just as you can find more information on Facebook and on our website :