Early Childhood Education
This course allows you to understand all of the intricacies surrounding the lives of children from birth to eight years. It is perfect as the next step for people with nursery/young child care and education diplomas. It is also an ideal course for students who would like to follow the program with the one-year PGCE course in order to become a teacher.
- Cover a broad curriculum in the field of early years education
- Focus on early years education within the broader context of education
- Learn from staff who have extensive experience in teacher training and education
- Put your learning to use in a practical work placement
- Earn qualifications that will make you a desirable candidate to help fulfil Bedford's strong demand for graduates with knowledge of education systems and practices
- Child development
- Teaching and learning
- The nature of the curriculum
- Sociological perspectives on children
- Management in early years
- Understanding the workplace
Stojant į šį universitetą dėmesys yra kreipiamas į pažymius ir Brandos atestato vidurkį, kuris turi būti ne žemesnis kaip 5 + laikytų brandos egzaminų vidurkis ne mažesis kaip 50%.
Pažymių išrašas - jei dar nesi baigęs mokyklos, būtina prisegti pažymių išrašą. Smulkesnę informaciją kaip pildyti išrašą ir kada jis reikalingas, rasi čia.*
Brandos atestatas – jei jau esi baigęs mokyklą, išrašo nereikia, užtenka prie Kastu stojimo anketos prisegti savo Brandos atestatą.
Svarbu, jog anglų kalbos testo rezultatai universitetą pasiektų iki Liepos 31d.
Anglų kalbos žinias gali patvirtinti vienu iš šių būdų:
Anglų kalbos vidurkis 8 B2 lygiu.
IELTS - 6.0
TOEFL – 80
Career/Further study opportunities
- One-to-one career coaching on job search, applications, interviews, postgraduate study and career planning / exploration both face-to-face and through E-guidance
- Workshops for specific groups such as Alternatives to Education, International Students, recent Graduates etc
- BREO Careers tab which gives access to a wide range of information sources on such topics as: Finding Work, Careers Events, Subject discipline related information on employment, vacancy sources, our Jobshop for part time casual, placements and full-time graduate vacancies and University Of Bedfordshire Volunteering opportunities which enables current student to engage in a wide variety of community and employer based unpaid work experience
- Teaching Fair, Make a difference and Going Professional events
- Volunteering opportunities available in all areas including education
Preparation for your career is also built into the level 2 study skills unit. On completing this course students are likely to progress into the following areas:
- Early years and Primary teacher training (via PGCE / GTP offered in Bedford and elsewhere)
- Early years education related work in Local Authorities
- General administrative and managerial positions in a wide range of companies
- Working with NGOs